Followers

Once upon a time 2: A forgotten memory

"Abu...it's 9.15 am..tell Ms. Fatma to let us out because there is a match today", I whispered quietly to Abu. "No...you go tell, she won't believe us", replied Abu. "WTH?? i'm scared also..", i said again. 9.26 am. *waiting for Mr. Mohamed to call us*9.31 am. Finally..he came!!Yahoo!!Yea..i hopped on to the bus and wait for everyone to come inside. While i was changing my shirt in the bus, my mind went blank and a memory came from the depth of my uncharged brain.

This incident also happen in the bus. What a coincidence! Let me tell you what happen. It happened on every Friday, in my school, in Malaysia. After we have our afternoon break, we usually go to the Surau in my school. It's quite small. When the bell ring and we suppose to go to the Surau directly..but it depends on the menu they gave us. It's different from the morning break; In the morning break, we buy what we want while the afternoon break..you have to eat it because it is already paid. Crap! I never like the menus..except for Friday. On Friday, we usually have chicken (like KFC) and rice. That was better than the others. I bared it until I came to Egypt. But..on Friday it's different, Classes from 4 to 6 have to go Masjid. There is another thing that is compulsory..we have to buy a 555 notebook and record the Khutbah. Awww..to be frank..they never check the book but just in case..buy 1 and pretend. We go to Masjid by a bus. Not the school bus coz we don't have one. It's RM10 per month. Let me describe the bus in a brief way.

1. It's a little bit smaller than the P.I.S.C bus
2. It is rusted
3. No Air-Con (fresh air FTW)

OK...Here's an example: if there is two seats, 4 people will seat on it. The late one will be standing between the left seats and the right seats. Damnn..torture. Let's skip that part and move the exciting one. After we got off the stinky bus, my group will stick together. For most of the students...they just take Wudu' and go inside the Masjid. But..I had a different plans. We would roam around the backside of the Masjid, run, hide etc. It was freaking cool! Sometimes we act like we are Naruto or Kamen Rider....Dammnn I missed those days. But of course..we didn't skip the prayer. Or else...Sorry..can't explain that. After the prayer has finished, the teacher would make an assembly, "4 Gemilang!!!Sini!!". Shitt..and it was unbelievably hot. But that's life. We went back to the school and the teacher continues their lessons. huhuhuhu...

Good Night!!

1 Response to "Once upon a time 2: A forgotten memory"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    -dislike-

    tukar la layout ni.. yg dlu 2 lg ler buruk...

    tukar2...
    *JOHN TERRY*

Post a Comment