Followers

The Depress Club

Wokeh..!! my crew were suppose to go to Zain's house but with the absence of a crew member we decided to postpone it till Saturday. Anyway, both options are cool for me. Yea..same old, boring procedure...finish school, go home...bla bla. As you all know.."We Malaysian Talk A Lot and Play Also a lot la.." - Chairman of the Depress club. Let me tell you the story :

"Once upon a time, in a lovely gorgeous looking palace...!!TEEEETTT WRONG!!

It really went like this...REAL TALK DUDE.

OK...after the school has ended we chit chat for a bit. Yea..Suddenly, I noticed Apiz was quiet. *cricket sound*. Then, I was implying something (aaa..it's public) to Muaz and he mocked me back instantly. (Transformm!!)*sad face*. And he said, "Hey...don't join the Depress Club *rubbing Apiz's shoulder..I mean giving a slight slap on the shoulder*. Apiz's "emoic" face have gotten worser. Anyway, we part ways.

Then, Ahmad invited my siblings to his house to Play Ping-Pong. Of course..isn't it obvious?? I'm the Champion..wakakak..While we were playing, Ahmad teased Apiz a lot. It was such a cool incident. Example : Apiz didn't return the serve i gave him..while he was picking up the ball..Ahmad said, "xpe2..ko blom matang lagi...". He stopped. I laughed. Then I said the word "Depress Club". After 1 hour later, he posted it in Facebook. So that's how the Depress Club was made.

More to come..

2 Response to "The Depress Club"

  1. hafiz saharuddin Says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. Hilmi Johari Says:

    hahaa..just admit it dude...

Post a Comment