Followers

Lalalaalala...

I took pictures at the Duta's house.Let me just say, the pictures below are not arranged. It's messy. So bear with me!

Hilmi in ACTION!!!

Nice eh?



Hadat

This one's my fav. (forgot her name...)

See the guy with the brown-goldish baju melayu? He was giving a motivational speech to the younger ones.
Fawaz



Hadat


Alia...

Ziyad and his lil bro.




Who won?

Mujahid

This was the first time that I wanted to a picture of her, but she refused and gave me this posture.

Ihsan

Alif

Afif
Sarah

Fawaz (THIS ONE'S COOOOL!)

Jasmine


I don't know his name.

Playing with water....


Looking tough...=D



Ever wonder what's behind the door? It's the Duta's house. The whole building is his house. But this is where he sleeps. This guy here, was waiting for his troops to turn this place into a haywire.

ABG Muaz

My camera ain't sharp enough but here's the logo
PEAPEAPEAPEAPEAPEAPEAPEA and Jasmine

Seems adorable isn't it? Well...look below..
Tadaaaa...

Anyway, thanks for your lovely time. Keep coming to this blog ok?

Chow...

1 Response to "Lalalaalala..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    gambar no 2 tu bokeh eh.... hahaha...master of photography bakal menjelma!!!!

    Mahdi el-Gunners

Post a Comment